Skip to main content

[xulqusswrv] Download Lust Text Fonts Family From Positype

Download Lust Text Fonts Family From Positype

Download Now
Server 1
Download Now
Server 2
Download Now
Server 3


Yes, finally. This one took the most time and the most restarting. Years went into imagining what Lust Text should look like and how it should structurally behave in order to truly improve upon a setting that includes any of the Lust typefaces. I approached it as much from the side of the type designer, as I did a potential user. The flow, the warmth, the personality needed to be there, but all of the excess had to be removed responsibly. In the process, and in need of inspiration, I looked backward to historical artifacts and precedent. In each early Lust Text approach, the solution was lackluster and/or vanilla and not actually a ‘Lust’ typeface. The exercise was not in vain though. By exploring past examples, I found my footing drawing for media now and how it might be used later—all the while, producing seamless, elegant curves and restrained indulgence (that sounds almost silly to say, but I like it).


The Lust Collection is the culmination of 5 years of exploration and development, and I am very excited to share it with everyone. When the original Lust was first conceived in 2010 and released a year and half later, I had planned for a Script and a Sans to accompany it. The Script was released about a year later, but I paused the Sans. The primary reason was the amount of feedback and requests I was receiving for alternate versions, expansions, and ‘hey, have you considered making?’ and so on. I listen to my customers and what they are needing… and besides, I was stalling with the Sans. Like Optima and other earlier high-contrast sans, they are difficult to deliver responsibly without suffering from ill-conceived excess or timidity. The new Lust Collection aggregates all of that past customer feedback and distills it into 6 separate families, each adhering to the original Lust precept of exercises in indulgence and each based in large part on the original 2010 exemplars produced for Lust. I just hate that it took so long to deliver, but better right, than rushed, I imagine.


Download Lust Text Fonts Family From Positype
Download Lust Text Fonts Family From Positype



Download Lust Text Fonts Family From Positype


Popular posts from this blog

[hsrelojkqx] Download Gamerock Fonts Family From Din Studio

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 2 Download Now Server 3 Gamerock   is a  c lassic sport font. Made for any professional project especially that related to the sports. Beside that, this font can be used for printing, branding and quotes. Includes: Gamerock (OTF) Features: Alternates PUA Encoded Multilingual Support Numerals and Punctuation Thank you for downloading premium fonts from Din Studio Download Gamerock Fonts Family From Din Studio Download Gamerock Fonts Family From Din Studio

Download Alishba Fonts Family From Nandatype Studio

Download Alishba Fonts Family From Nandatype Studio Alishba is a handcrafted font with a regular and bold vibe. It was handmade with an irregular baseline and is equipped with alternatives and ligatures. It can be used to add a natural touch to your stationery designs, quotes, branding, logos, greeting cards, t-shirts, packaging designs, posters and more. Download Alishba Fonts Family From Nandatype Studio Download Now View Gallery

Download Black Fighter Fonts Family From Letterara

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 3 Download Now Server 2 Black Fighter is a natural dry brush font in Sans and Serif that can add a stylish punch to your designs. This font family has a striking look and a good flow. It’s perfect for logos, quotes, posters, for clothing, and every other design which needs a unique touch. Features : - Upper Case - Numerals - Punctuations (OpenType Standard) - Works on PC & Mac - Simple installations - Accessible in the Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, even works on Microsoft Word. Download Black Fighter Fonts Family From Letterara