Skip to main content

Download Heller Sans JNL Fonts Family From Jeff Levine

Download Heller Sans JNL Fonts Family From Jeff Levine


Heller Sans JNL is based on the main letterforms of an experimental alphabet designed by Steven Heller; noted author of over 170 books on design and visual culture. Some modifications were made in turning his design into a digital font. In his own words, here is the background to this typeface: “I recently recovered this from the junk heap. It is a yellowing photostat of my first and only typeface design (1969-70). Total folly! At the time I was smitten by Art Moderne lettering. I called it “Klaus Boobala Bold” because I liked the K and B. I’ve lost the letters S through Z, which were made. The letters were drawn with compass, Techno pen (that frequently clogged). as well as a triangle and T-square. The inline and outline made no real logical sense. I based the design, in part, on Kabel, Avant Garde and it was a product of whatever I could accomplish with those tools. The caps-only alphabet was photographed and produced as a film negative that was cut in foot-long strips and spliced to fit on a Typositor reel. Sadly, the negatives made for the font were too brittle and the splice snapped apart in the Typositor. I worked on it for well over a month and used the face only once. I realized with this attempt, like so many other times I attempted different challenges, that type design — indeed mechanical drawing — was not my strong suit.” Heller Sans JNL is available in both regular and oblique versions.


Download Heller Sans JNL Fonts Family From Jeff Levine


Popular posts from this blog

[hsrelojkqx] Download Gamerock Fonts Family From Din Studio

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 2 Download Now Server 3 Gamerock   is a  c lassic sport font. Made for any professional project especially that related to the sports. Beside that, this font can be used for printing, branding and quotes. Includes: Gamerock (OTF) Features: Alternates PUA Encoded Multilingual Support Numerals and Punctuation Thank you for downloading premium fonts from Din Studio Download Gamerock Fonts Family From Din Studio Download Gamerock Fonts Family From Din Studio

Download Alishba Fonts Family From Nandatype Studio

Download Alishba Fonts Family From Nandatype Studio Alishba is a handcrafted font with a regular and bold vibe. It was handmade with an irregular baseline and is equipped with alternatives and ligatures. It can be used to add a natural touch to your stationery designs, quotes, branding, logos, greeting cards, t-shirts, packaging designs, posters and more. Download Alishba Fonts Family From Nandatype Studio Download Now View Gallery

Download Black Fighter Fonts Family From Letterara

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 3 Download Now Server 2 Black Fighter is a natural dry brush font in Sans and Serif that can add a stylish punch to your designs. This font family has a striking look and a good flow. It’s perfect for logos, quotes, posters, for clothing, and every other design which needs a unique touch. Features : - Upper Case - Numerals - Punctuations (OpenType Standard) - Works on PC & Mac - Simple installations - Accessible in the Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, even works on Microsoft Word. Download Black Fighter Fonts Family From Letterara